Social networking tools for today's connected church.
There’s a big vision behind The City, and it comes from the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:14-16. It’s a vision of technology being leveraged to help the Church live as a city set on a hill, shining the light of the Gospel to the whole world.
The City helps your church gather up the disconnected pieces of modern life and knit them together into one complete whole. When that happens, everyone in your church starts to belong, to give and receive, to move together in one direction, and it’s powerful.
Create a private social network for your church.
The City helps everyone in your church stay engaged in daily life and ministry. It's a group-oriented social network that's all about helping your church build deeper community and extend the love of Christ to the world.
- Maintain trust and build deeper relationships through private community.
- Enable all communities and individuals within your church to communicate freely, anytime and anywhere.
- Connect newcomers and disconnected members into the life of your church.
- Empower grassroots ministry through responsible delegation of authority.
- Target communication to just the right people, every time.
- Find and recruit just the right people to meet specific needs.
- Encourage generosity through online giving.
- Connect families through check-in.
- Simplify administrative tasks and process management.
Visit The City's website for more information.
Discover how socially-focused software can help you do just that and so much more! Use the helpful information and resources provided below to find out about the power of The City — learn from other churches, look through some helpful resources, and discover how you can increase engagement at your church.